Friday, August 20, 2010

first post = first misery

of course its not my first misery,..
but there's sure a lot of things in my mind.. that make me build another blog..
so that i could pissed off..

so let's use this font colour so i could cool down...
first of all.. i really hope not one of my friends could find this blog...
second.. i don't care if anyone says I'm snobby or what.. i am going to b like that...

reason why i made this blog..

1. because i want to let out my anger
2. because i can't barely breathe with all this life challenges
3. because i have no one that i can lean on..
4. because i don't want to choose to cry over misery's ...


that's enough reason i guess..

alright so what's really messing with my mind is that...
i ditched school for already one week.. dun worry I'll b back soon...
i ditched it because I'm sick... i had fever...
so my studies are now.. upside down.. and worse is my trial exam is just around the corner...
so this Sunday i will have to study like.. hell??

and i really hope that i can say NO!!! for anything that i don't like.. for anything that i dislike.. for anything that i don't want...
but i just can't ... I'm to kind.. so what??


No comments:

Post a Comment